Wrongful Death Lawyers in Corpus Christi
Call (800) 863-5312 to Speak with a Corpus Christi Wrongful Death Lawyer for Free
At Zinda Law Group, we know that the loss of a loved one can be devastating to a family. Losing someone you love is never easy, but knowing that their death occurred because of someone’s negligence is even more painful.
In addition to the tremendous emotional pain, a wrongful death is likely to cause severe financial burdens for surviving family members. Forunately, you may be entitled to compensation for your loss.
If you have lost a loved one to the negligence or willful act of another, call Zinda Law Group at (800) 863-5312 for a free consultation with an experienced and compassionate Corpus Christi wrongful death attorney.
Types of Wrongful Death Cases
Our Corpus Christi attorneys represent the full spectrum of wrongful death cases. We will seek justice and financial compensation for the loss of your loved one. Below are a few of the more common causes for wrongful death:
- Auto accidents – Thousands die each year because another driver is intoxicated or distracted. Don’t let them get away with it.
- 18-wheeler accidents – With so many big rigs on the Texas roads, it’s no wonder there are thousands of accidents each year where victims receive fatal injuries.
- Motorcycle accidents – An exhilarating day of riding your motorcycle can quickly turn deadly if a motorist isn’t watching the road.
- Defective products – Have you been injured from products like DePuy hip implants, transvaginal mesh, Accutane, or others? We can help.
- On-the-Job Injuries – Many people spend at least 40 hours per week at work, so it’s no wonder that thousands of workers are injured on the job each year. Injuries can come from a simple slip-and-fall accident to exposure to toxic substances.
- Animal attacks – You can be fatally wounded or left disfigured for life from an animal attack. Each year, thousands of Americans are attacked resulting in deaths, severe injury, or emotional trauma.
- Malpractice – Hospitals and doctors are busier than ever, but they still have a duty to exercise utmost caution when operating on and attending to their patients.
- Nursing home negligence – Though many nursing homes have improved over the years, today you will still find places where residents are treated poorly and not given proper care.
- Gas explosion – Those gas company pipelines and connections deteriorate and grow older every day. It’s not uncommon to hear on the news that a home was destroyed by a gas explosion. This is a tragic way to lose a loved one.
Get Help and Justice Today
If you’ve lost a loved one, then your family deserves justice and our law firm will help you get it. We understand the complex wrongful death laws in the state of Texas and have a strong track record of obtaining favorable outcomes for our clients.
At Zinda Law Group, we know how upset your family may be, but we do encourage you to contact us right away. Often, big insurance companies take advantage of a family’s grief and vulnerability right after an accident to try and get them to sign away their legal rights. Before you sign any papers, be sure you have proper legal representation by your side. Statistically speaking, those with a lawyer obtain larger settlements than those who negotiate on their own.
Choose Experience, Choose a Winner
Call Zinda Law Group today if you think you may have a wrongful death claim. We have experienced, compassionate Texas wrongful death lawyers standing by to answer your questions and inform you of your legal rights. We will fight to win your case.
We may be able to help you obtain financial compensation for expenses like medical and funeral bills, loss of income that the family would have received, lost insurance benefits, loss of inheritance, and pain and suffering. We understand that your family is going through a difficult time, but we believe that by getting legal help, you can at least be relieved of the financial & legal burdens that come with such an accident.
Our nationwide wrongful death attorneys have the skills and experience to give you excellent legal representation, and we treat each case equally no matter the size. Call us today at 800-863-5312 today to schedule your free attorney consultation and learn about your rights.
Meetings with attorneys by appointment only.